Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Concept



Jessica was gonna post too but her connection was lost for a while and also her scanner wasn't working anyways.

So here we have a character concept sketch I did for a future Para-Ten chapter. I like how it came out, and it's different from the stuff I've been drawing the past... months. Ha ha.

I really haven't done a good male character design in a long time, and for some reason I often limit myself to clothes that fit the character, so it's good to variate. Not only that but it's a nice pencil drawing which I used to do all the time and don't do nearly enough any more. Years ago I was almost exclusively pencil, ha ha.

I think one of the reasons I more easily got away from my usual stuff is that I know that in the chapter, Paveline is gonna be there. She will satiate my need to draw a pretty girl type character so it leaves me open to all other sorts of people. It's a lot of fun to draw more "geometric" characters like this guy here and his coat. Ha ha.

Have a great day or night everyone!


-William

No comments: