Sunday, June 22, 2008

THE SOUTH




William and I were discussing about hill billies, banjoes, fried chicken and watermelon today--which, coincidently, was what we had for dinner the following night.. rsrsrsrs. Anyways, that led to the south being our theme. Except right when I was halfway done with mine my computer crashed again. I think I'll cry about it in my blog tonight! :

;( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1TEAR.

lulz neways srsly, I think this means I need to start saving more often. Or somebody will die!

William drew me as a hill billy because we were talking about how it would be funny if he played his banjo in his straw hat, and that I'd be standing next to him with broken teeth and disheveled hair. I find it hilarious... also that outfit was pretty much what I wore today.
Perhaps we'll dress up like that and sit on a porch someday. Just for giggles, you know.

No offense to any southerners that see this, really. DURR HUR!

-Jessica

No comments: